Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

#022








Light is a level 0 spell that isn't bad to have. Especially considering it can be cast on any object, and saves you a hand for a torch or lantern. Of course, it's quite a bit less useful after you've picked up a magic weapon that glows in the dark.

Oh, and I totally got fanmail. I'm excited!
Keith writes,
"Valdren's my favorite character, but what's up with Pat's hat? Seriously, why does he wear one to the game?"



Well, Keith, it's a hat. People wear them supposedly to be fashionable (although sometimes I'm doubtful about Pat). He wears a hat to keep his mind from wandering. In summary, hats are useless unless they're worn, or you're a henchman fighting James Bond.

I don't mean to sound like a jackass, it just comes out that way. Have something you want to ask me? You can reach me at PAdamCE@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @crescentsedge

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Keith, we make fun of him for the hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats are necessary to every game. Their roots started with people in the tabletop genre but slowly progressed to the hit fps TF2.

    ReplyDelete