Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#043



I'd apologize for faking you out and making you think there'd be some sort of ginormous explosion, but I'm not sorry. That's just like Thomas apologizing for smacking Stanley. You know he really isn't, and he'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Words about the new style: It definitely takes less time overall to do (yeehaw), but the colours end up looking a bit washed out (gnarly). I'll probably keep doing it, partly because it saves time, but mostly because I actually enjoy drawing them this way quite a bit more. Plus, the lines on Thomas' scale mail take much less time to draw freehand as opposed to digitally.

Have you been reading the character bios? I've heard a lot of support in favour of them, and if people really do enjoy seeing them, I can keep doing them. I've got tonnes of characters outside the main cast too. Dorian's story is pretty great, and so's Count Stern's. But hey, I should probably finish up the main cast first.

No comments:

Post a Comment